Molecular-feature domains with posterodorsal–anteroventral polarity in the symmetrical sensory maps of the mouse olfactory bulb: mapping of odourant-induced Zif268 expression
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1563–1574, May 2002
How to Cite
Inaki, K., Takahashi, Y. K., Nagayama, S. and Mori, K. (2002), Molecular-feature domains with posterodorsal–anteroventral polarity in the symmetrical sensory maps of the mouse olfactory bulb: mapping of odourant-induced Zif268 expression. European Journal of Neuroscience, 15: 1563–1574. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.01991.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2002
- Received 30 January 2002, revised 12 March 2002, accepted 18 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!