Analysis of the function of GABAB receptors on inhibitory afferent neurons of Purkinje cells in the cerebellar cortex of the rat
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1575–1584, May 2002
How to Cite
Than, M. and Szabo, B. (2002), Analysis of the function of GABAB receptors on inhibitory afferent neurons of Purkinje cells in the cerebellar cortex of the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 15: 1575–1584. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.01997.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2002
- Received 8 January 2002, revised 20 March 2002, accepted 25 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!