Selective chronic stress-induced in vivo ERK1/2 hyperphosphorylation in medial prefrontocortical dendrites: implications for stress-related cortical pathology?
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1681–1691, May 2002
How to Cite
Trentani, A., Kuipers, S. D., Ter Horst, G. J. and Den Boer, J. A. (2002), Selective chronic stress-induced in vivo ERK1/2 hyperphosphorylation in medial prefrontocortical dendrites: implications for stress-related cortical pathology?. European Journal of Neuroscience, 15: 1681–1691. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02000.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2002
- Received 27 July 2001, revised 6 February 2002, accepted 2 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!