Endogenous histamine in the medial septum–diagonal band complex increases the release of acetylcholine from the hippocampus: a dual-probe microdialysis study in the freely moving rat
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1669–1680, May 2002
How to Cite
Bacciottini, L., Passani, M. B., Giovannelli, L., Cangioli, I., Mannaioni, P. F., Schunack, W. and Blandina, P. (2002), Endogenous histamine in the medial septum–diagonal band complex increases the release of acetylcholine from the hippocampus: a dual-probe microdialysis study in the freely moving rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 15: 1669–1680. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02005.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2002
- Received 1 October 2001, revised 6 March 2002, accepted 2 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!