Expression of fractalkine and its receptor, CX3CR1, in response to ischaemia-reperfusion brain injury in the rat
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2002
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 15, Issue 10, pages 1663–1668, May 2002
How to Cite
Tarozzo, G., Campanella, M., Ghiani, M., Bulfone, A. and Beltramo, M. (2002), Expression of fractalkine and its receptor, CX3CR1, in response to ischaemia-reperfusion brain injury in the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 15: 1663–1668. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02007.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2002
- Received 12 December 2001, revised 27 March 2002, accepted 5 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!