Lactate in the brain of the freely moving rat: voltammetric monitoring of the changes related to the sleep–wake states
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2002
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 461–466, August 2002
How to Cite
Shram, N., Netchiporouk, L. and Cespuglio, R. (2002), Lactate in the brain of the freely moving rat: voltammetric monitoring of the changes related to the sleep–wake states. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 461–466. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02081.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2002
- Received 11 October 2001, revised 12 May 2002, accepted 23 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!