S.J.E. and N.A.D. contributed equally to this work.
Evaluation of Affymetrix Gene Chip sensitivity in rat hippocampal tissue using SAGE analysis*
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 409–413, August 2002
How to Cite
Evans, S. J., Datson, N. A., Kabbaj, M., Thompson, R. C., Vreugdenhil, E., De Kloet, E. R., Watson, S. J. and Akil, H. (2002), Evaluation of Affymetrix Gene Chip sensitivity in rat hippocampal tissue using SAGE analysis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 409–413. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02097.x
Presented at the workshop sponsored by the Serono Foundation on ‘The Neuroendocrine–Behaviour Interface in the Post-Genome Era’, 31 August − 1 September, Bristol, UK.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2002
- Received 5 April 2002, revised 17 May 2002, accepted 27 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!