Somatic nociception activates NK1 receptors in the nucleus tractus solitarii to attenuate the baroreceptor cardiac reflex
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 907–920, September 2002
How to Cite
Boscan, P., Kasparov, S. and Paton, J. F. R. (2002), Somatic nociception activates NK1 receptors in the nucleus tractus solitarii to attenuate the baroreceptor cardiac reflex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 907–920. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02131.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2002
- Received 1 February 2002, revised 27 May 2002, accepted 19 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!