Somatic nociception activates NK1 receptors in the nucleus tractus solitarii to attenuate the baroreceptor cardiac reflex
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 907–920, September 2002
How to Cite
Boscan, P., Kasparov, S. and Paton, J. F. R. (2002), Somatic nociception activates NK1 receptors in the nucleus tractus solitarii to attenuate the baroreceptor cardiac reflex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 907–920. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02131.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2002
- Received 1 February 2002, revised 27 May 2002, accepted 19 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!