Present address: Department of Optometry and Neuroscience, University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology, Manchester, UK
Convergence of parvocellular and magnocellular information channels in the primary visual cortex of the macaque
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 945–956, September 2002
How to Cite
Vidyasagar, T. R., Kulikowski, J. J., Lipnicki, D. M. and Dreher, B. (2002), Convergence of parvocellular and magnocellular information channels in the primary visual cortex of the macaque. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 945–956. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02137.x
Present address: Department of Optometry and Vision Sciences, University of Melbourne, Vic, 3053, Australia
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2002
- Received 14 March 2002, revised 17 June 2002, accepted 18 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!