Methamphetamine-induced, suprachiasmatic nucleus-independent circadian rhythms of activity and mPer gene expression in the striatum of the mouse
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 921–929, September 2002
How to Cite
Iijima, M., Nikaido, T., Akiyama, M., Moriya, T. and Shibata, S. (2002), Methamphetamine-induced, suprachiasmatic nucleus-independent circadian rhythms of activity and mPer gene expression in the striatum of the mouse. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 921–929. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02140.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2002
- Received 7 March 2002, revised 21 June 2002, accepted 26 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!