Persistent epileptiform activity induced by low Mg2+ in intact immature brain structures
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 850–860, September 2002
How to Cite
Quilichini, P. P., Diabira, D., Chiron, C., Ben-Ari, Y. and Gozlan, H. (2002), Persistent epileptiform activity induced by low Mg2+ in intact immature brain structures. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 850–860. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02143.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2002
- Received 26 April 2002, revised 24 June 2002, accepted 1 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!