Sleep deprivation modulates brain mRNAs encoding genes of glycogen metabolism
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1163–1167, September 2002
How to Cite
Petit, J.-M., Tobler, I., Allaman, I., Borbély, A. A. and Magistretti, P. J. (2002), Sleep deprivation modulates brain mRNAs encoding genes of glycogen metabolism. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 1163–1167. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02145.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2002
- Received 24 June 2002, revised 24 June 2002, accepted 8 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!