Functional anatomy of chemical senses in the alert monkey revealed by positron emission tomography
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 975–980, September 2002
How to Cite
Kobayashi, M., Sasabe, T., Takeda, M., Kondo, Y., Yoshikubo, S.-i., Imamura, K., Onoe, H., Sawada, T. and Watanabe, Y. (2002), Functional anatomy of chemical senses in the alert monkey revealed by positron emission tomography. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 975–980. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02151.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2002
- Received 8 March 2002, revised 31 May 2002, accepted 4 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!