Homeostatic sleep regulation is preserved in mPer1 and mPer2 mutant mice
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2002
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1099–1106, September 2002
How to Cite
Kopp, C., Albrecht, U., Zheng, B. and Tobler, I. (2002), Homeostatic sleep regulation is preserved in mPer1 and mPer2 mutant mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 1099–1106. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02156.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2002
- Received 14 May 2002, revised 2 July 2002, accepted 4 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!