GABAergic and glycinergic synapses onto neurokinin-1 receptor-immunoreactive neurons in the pre-Bötzinger complex of rats: light and electron microscopic studies
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2002
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1058–1066, September 2002
How to Cite
Liu, Y.-Y., Wong-Riley, M. T. T., Liu, J.-P., Jia, Y., Liu, H.-L., Jiao, X.-Y. and Ju, A. G. (2002), GABAergic and glycinergic synapses onto neurokinin-1 receptor-immunoreactive neurons in the pre-Bötzinger complex of rats: light and electron microscopic studies. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 1058–1066. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02163.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2002
- Received 9 April 2002, revised 3 July 2002, accepted 5 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!