Present address: Department of Physiology, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan
Change in bi-directional plasticity at CA1 synapses in hippocampal slices taken from 6-hydroxydopamine-treated rats: the role of endogenous norepinephrine
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1117–1128, September 2002
How to Cite
Yang, H.-W., Lin, Y.-W., Yen, C.-D. and Min, M.-Y. (2002), Change in bi-directional plasticity at CA1 synapses in hippocampal slices taken from 6-hydroxydopamine-treated rats: the role of endogenous norepinephrine. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 1117–1128. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02165.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Received 4 May 2002, revised 5 July 2002, accepted 8 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!