V.C. and D.B. contributed equally to this work
Multiple determinants in voltage-dependent P/Q calcium channels control their retention in the endoplasmic reticulum
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 883–895, September 2002
How to Cite
Cornet, V., Bichet, D., Sandoz, G., Marty, I., Brocard, J., Bourinet, E., Mori, Y., Villaz, M. and De Waard, M. (2002), Multiple determinants in voltage-dependent P/Q calcium channels control their retention in the endoplasmic reticulum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 883–895. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02168.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2002
- Received 7 February 2002, revised 27 May 2002, accepted 3 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!