The essential nutrient pyrroloquinoline quinone may act as a neuroprotectant by suppressing peroxynitrite formation
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1015–1024, September 2002
How to Cite
Zhang, Y. and Rosenberg, P. A. (2002), The essential nutrient pyrroloquinoline quinone may act as a neuroprotectant by suppressing peroxynitrite formation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 1015–1024. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02169.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2002
- Received 8 March 2002, revised 4 July 2002, accepted 9 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!