Differential involvement of cortical muscarinic and NMDA receptors in short- and long-term taste aversion memory
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2002
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1139–1145, September 2002
How to Cite
Ferreira, G., Gutiérrez, R., De la Cruz, V. and Bermúdez-Rattoni, F. (2002), Differential involvement of cortical muscarinic and NMDA receptors in short- and long-term taste aversion memory. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 1139–1145. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02174.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2002
- Received 14 May 2002, revised 10 July 2002, accepted 11 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!