In the rat, exogenous melatonin increases the amplitude of pineal melatonin secretion by a direct action on the circadian clock
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1090–1098, September 2002
How to Cite
Bothorel, B., Barassin, S., Saboureau, M., Perreau, S., Vivien-Roels, B., Malan, A. and Pévet, P. (2002), In the rat, exogenous melatonin increases the amplitude of pineal melatonin secretion by a direct action on the circadian clock. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 1090–1098. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02176.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2002
- Received 5 March 2002, revised 24 June 2002, accepted 16 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!