NMDA receptor-dependent CREB activation in survival of cerebellar granule cells during in vivo and in vitro development
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 1490–1498, October 2002
How to Cite
Monti, B., Marri, L. and Contestabile, A. (2002), NMDA receptor-dependent CREB activation in survival of cerebellar granule cells during in vivo and in vitro development. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 1490–1498. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02232.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2002
- Received 29 April 2002, revised 12 July 2002, accepted 7 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!