The rat ponto-medullary network responsible for paradoxical sleep onset and maintenance: a combined microinjection and functional neuroanatomical study
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1959–1973, November 2002
How to Cite
Boissard, R., Gervasoni, D., Schmidt, M. H., Barbagli, B., Fort, P. and Luppi, P.-H. (2002), The rat ponto-medullary network responsible for paradoxical sleep onset and maintenance: a combined microinjection and functional neuroanatomical study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 1959–1973. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02257.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2002
- Received 10 June 2002, revised 26 August 2002, accepted 4 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!