Tonically active neurons in the primate striatum and their role in the processing of information about motivationally relevant events
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 2017–2026, December 2002
How to Cite
Apicella, P. (2002), Tonically active neurons in the primate striatum and their role in the processing of information about motivationally relevant events. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 2017–2026. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02262.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Received10 June 2002, revised 12 August 2002, accepted 5 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!