The rostral migratory stream in adult squirrel monkeys: contribution of new neurons to the olfactory tubercle and involvement of the antiapoptotic protein Bcl-2
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 1917–1924, November 2002
How to Cite
Bédard, A., Lévesque, M., Bernier, P. J. and Parent, A. (2002), The rostral migratory stream in adult squirrel monkeys: contribution of new neurons to the olfactory tubercle and involvement of the antiapoptotic protein Bcl-2. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 1917–1924. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02263.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2002
- Received 10 June 2002, revised 7 August 2002, accepted 10 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!