Silymarin protects dopaminergic neurons against lipopolysaccharide-induced neurotoxicity by inhibiting microglia activation
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 2103–2112, December 2002
How to Cite
Wang, M.-J., Lin, W.-W., Chen, H.-L., Chang, Y.-H., Ou, H.-C., Kuo, J.-S., Hong, J.-S. and Jeng, K.-C. G. (2002), Silymarin protects dopaminergic neurons against lipopolysaccharide-induced neurotoxicity by inhibiting microglia activation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 2103–2112. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02290.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2002
- Received 22 May 2002, revised 26 August 2002, accepted 23 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!