Environmental conditions influence hippocampus-dependent behaviours and brain levels of amyloid precursor protein in rats
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 2405–2415, December 2002
How to Cite
Teather, L. A., Magnusson, J. E., Chow, C. M. and Wurtman, R. J. (2002), Environmental conditions influence hippocampus-dependent behaviours and brain levels of amyloid precursor protein in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 16: 2405–2415. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.02416.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2002
- Received 26 August 2002, revised 9 October 2002, accepted 11 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!