Neuronal activation in female budgerigars is localized and related to male song complexity
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 149–154, January 2003
How to Cite
Eda-Fujiwara, H., Satoh, R., Bolhuis, J. J. and Kimura, T. (2003), Neuronal activation in female budgerigars is localized and related to male song complexity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 149–154. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02414.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2002
- Received 4 September 2002, revised 5 October 2002, accepted 16 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!