Current address: Department Anatomy and Neurobiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis MO 63110, USA.
Phasic activation of substantia nigra and the ventral tegmental area by chemical stimulation of the superior colliculus: an electrophysiological investigation in the rat
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 28–40, January 2003
How to Cite
Coizet, V., Comoli, E., Westby, G. W. M. and Redgrave, P. (2003), Phasic activation of substantia nigra and the ventral tegmental area by chemical stimulation of the superior colliculus: an electrophysiological investigation in the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 28–40. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02415.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2002
- Received 26 July 2002, revised 25 Spetember 2002, accepted 16 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!