Relationship between two types of vesicular glutamate transporters and neurokinin-1 receptor-immunoreactive neurons in the pre-Bötzinger complex of rats: light and electron microscopic studies
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2002
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 41–48, January 2003
How to Cite
Liu, Y.-Y., Wong-Riley, M. T. T., Liu, J.-P., Jia, Y., Liu, H.-L., Fujiyama, F. and Ju, G. (2003), Relationship between two types of vesicular glutamate transporters and neurokinin-1 receptor-immunoreactive neurons in the pre-Bötzinger complex of rats: light and electron microscopic studies. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 41–48. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02418.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2002
- Received 20 July 2002, revised 24 September 2002, accepted 17 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!