PACAP and NGF regulate common and distinct traits of the sympathoadrenal lineage: effects on electrical properties, gene markers and transcription factors in differentiating PC12 cells
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 71–82, January 2003
How to Cite
Grumolato, L., Louiset, E., Alexandre, D., Aït-Ali, D., Turquier, V., Fournier, A., Fasolo, A., Vaudry, H. and Anouar, Y. (2003), PACAP and NGF regulate common and distinct traits of the sympathoadrenal lineage: effects on electrical properties, gene markers and transcription factors in differentiating PC12 cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 71–82. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02426.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2003
- Received 23 July 2002,revised 3 October 2002,accepted 23 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!