Expression of the circadian clock gene Period 1 in neuroendocrine cells: an investigation using mice with a Per1::GFP transgene
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 212–220, January 2003
How to Cite
Kriegsfeld, L. J., Korets, R. and Silver, R. (2003), Expression of the circadian clock gene Period 1 in neuroendocrine cells: an investigation using mice with a Per1::GFP transgene. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 212–220. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02431.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Received 8 October 2002,revised 29 October 2002,accepted 1 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!