Protein 4.1B associates with both Caspr/paranodin and Caspr2 at paranodes and juxtaparanodes of myelinated fibres
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 411–416, January 2003
How to Cite
Denisenko-Nehrbass, N., Oguievetskaia, K., Goutebroze, L., Galvez, T., Yamakawa, H., Ohara, O., Carnaud, M. and Girault, J.-A. (2003), Protein 4.1B associates with both Caspr/paranodin and Caspr2 at paranodes and juxtaparanodes of myelinated fibres. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 411–416. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02441.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2003
- Received 5 June 2002,revised 6 November 2002,accepted 8 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!