Suprachiasmatic control of melatonin synthesis in rats: inhibitory and stimulatory mechanisms
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 221–228, January 2003
How to Cite
Perreau-Lenz, S., Kalsbeek, A., Garidou, M.-L., Wortel, J., Van Der Vliet, J., Van Heijningen, C., Simonneaux, V., Pévet, P. and Buijs, R. M. (2003), Suprachiasmatic control of melatonin synthesis in rats: inhibitory and stimulatory mechanisms. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 221–228. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02442.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Received 15 July 2002,Revised 5 November 2002,Accepted 7 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!