Olfactory learning modifies the expression of odour-induced oscillatory responses in the gamma (60–90 Hz) and beta (15–40 Hz) bands in the rat olfactory bulb
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 350–358, January 2003
How to Cite
Ravel, N., Chabaud, P., Martin, C., Gaveau, V., Hugues, E., Tallon-Baudry, C., Bertrand, O. and Gervais, R. (2003), Olfactory learning modifies the expression of odour-induced oscillatory responses in the gamma (60–90 Hz) and beta (15–40 Hz) bands in the rat olfactory bulb. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 350–358. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02445.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Received 11 July 2002, revised 31 October 2002, accepted 12 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!