The serotonin transporter intronic VNTR enhancer correlated with a predisposition to affective disorders has distinct regulatory elements within the domain based on the primary DNA sequence of the repeat unit
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 417–420, January 2003
How to Cite
Lovejoy, E. A., Scott, A. C., Fiskerstrand, C. E., Bubb, V. J. and Quinn, J. P. (2003), The serotonin transporter intronic VNTR enhancer correlated with a predisposition to affective disorders has distinct regulatory elements within the domain based on the primary DNA sequence of the repeat unit. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 417–420. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02446.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2003
- Received 6 August 2002, revised 23 October 2002, accepted 7 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!