Fos imaging reveals ageing-related changes in hippocampal response to radial maze discrimination testing in mice
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 628–640, February 2003
How to Cite
Touzani, K., Marighetto, A. and Jaffard, R. (2003), Fos imaging reveals ageing-related changes in hippocampal response to radial maze discrimination testing in mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 628–640. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02464.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Received 28 June 2002, revised 28 October 2002, accepted 19 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!