Differential galanin receptor-1 and galanin expression by 5-HT neurons in dorsal raphé nucleus of rat and mouse: evidence for species-dependent modulation of serotonin transmission
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 481–493, February 2003
How to Cite
Larm, J. A., Shen, P.-J. and Gundlach, A. L. (2003), Differential galanin receptor-1 and galanin expression by 5-HT neurons in dorsal raphé nucleus of rat and mouse: evidence for species-dependent modulation of serotonin transmission. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 481–493. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02471.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Received 11 October 2002, revised 23 November 2002, accepted 2 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!