Cognitive control processes during an anticipated switch of task
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 667–672, February 2003
How to Cite
Wylie, G. R., Javitt, D. C. and Foxe, J. J. (2003), Cognitive control processes during an anticipated switch of task. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 667–672. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02474.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Received 3 September 2002, revised 25 November 2002, accepted 27 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!