Neurons with distinctive firing patterns, morphology and distribution in laminae V–VII of the neonatal rat lumbar spinal cord
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 537–544, February 2003
How to Cite
Szûcs, P., Odeh, F., Szokol, K. and Antal, M. (2003), Neurons with distinctive firing patterns, morphology and distribution in laminae V–VII of the neonatal rat lumbar spinal cord. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 537–544. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02484.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Received 12 August 2002, revised 26 November 2002, accepted 2 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!