Present address: Department of Anatomy, Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Oslo, 0317 Oslo, Norway
The small conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channel SK3 is localized in nerve terminals of excitatory synapses of cultured mouse hippocampal neurons
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2003
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 721–731, February 2003
How to Cite
Obermair, G. J., Kaufmann, W. A., Knaus, H.-G. and Flucher, B. E. (2003), The small conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channel SK3 is localized in nerve terminals of excitatory synapses of cultured mouse hippocampal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 721–731. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02488.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2003
- Received 12 September 2002, revised 6 December 2002, accepted 10 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!