Protective effect of HSV-mediated gene transfer of nerve growth factor in pyridoxine neuropathy demonstrates functional activity of trkA receptors in large sensory neurons of adult animals
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 732–740, February 2003
How to Cite
Chattopadhyay, M., Goss, J., Lacomis, D., Goins, W. C., Glorioso, J. C., Mata, M. and Fink, D. J. (2003), Protective effect of HSV-mediated gene transfer of nerve growth factor in pyridoxine neuropathy demonstrates functional activity of trkA receptors in large sensory neurons of adult animals. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 732–740. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02500.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2003
- Received 1 September 2002, revised 22 November 2002, accepted 11 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!