Present address: Vollum Institute, Oregon Health Sciences University, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, Portland, OR 97201, USA.
Long-term potentiation of glutamatergic synaptic transmission induced by activation of presynaptic P2Y receptors in the rat medial habenula nucleus
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2003
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 844–850, February 2003
How to Cite
Price, G. D., Robertson, S. J. and Edwards, F. A. (2003), Long-term potentiation of glutamatergic synaptic transmission induced by activation of presynaptic P2Y receptors in the rat medial habenula nucleus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 844–850. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02501.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2003
- Received 10 September 2002, revised 3 December 2002, accepted 5 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!