J. G.-M. and S. D.-S. contributed equally to this work.
β-Amyloid peptide potentiates inflammatory responses induced by lipopolysaccharide, interferon -γ and ‘advanced glycation endproducts’ in a murine microglia cell line
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 813–821, February 2003
How to Cite
Gasic-Milenkovic, J., Dukic-Stefanovic, S., Deuther-Conrad, W., Gärtner, U. and Münch, G. (2003), β-Amyloid peptide potentiates inflammatory responses induced by lipopolysaccharide, interferon -γ and ‘advanced glycation endproducts’ in a murine microglia cell line. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 813–821. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02506.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2003
- Received 16 October 2002, revised 15 December 2002, accepted 20 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!