Present address: Department of Pharmacology, University of Bristol, School of Medical Sciences, Bristol, UK
Pairing elevation of [cyclic GMP] with inhibition of PKA produces long-term depression of glutamate release from isolated rat hippocampal presynaptic terminals
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2003
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 903–908, February 2003
How to Cite
Bailey, C. P., Trejos, J. A., Schanne, F. A. X. and Stanton, P. K. (2003), Pairing elevation of [cyclic GMP] with inhibition of PKA produces long-term depression of glutamate release from isolated rat hippocampal presynaptic terminals. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 903–908. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02507.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2003
- Received 30 August 2002, revised 2 December 2002, accepted 16 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!