Present address: Bayer AG, Wuppertal, Germany.
α2A and α2C-adrenoceptor regulation in the brain: α2A changes persist after chronic stress
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 917–928, March 2003
How to Cite
Flügge, G., Van Kampen, M., Meyer, H. and Fuchs, E. (2003), α2A and α2C-adrenoceptor regulation in the brain: α2A changes persist after chronic stress. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 917–928. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02510.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2003
- Received 3 September 2002, revised 11 December 2002, accepted 18 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!