Present address: Department of Biology and Neuroscience Group, University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD 57069, USA.
Pedunculopontine tegmental stimulation evokes striatal dopamine efflux by activation of acetylcholine and glutamate receptors in the midbrain and pons of the rat
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 751–762, February 2003
How to Cite
Forster, G. L. and Blaha, C. D. (2003), Pedunculopontine tegmental stimulation evokes striatal dopamine efflux by activation of acetylcholine and glutamate receptors in the midbrain and pons of the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 751–762. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02511.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2003
- Received 26 September 2002, revised 11 December 2002, accepted 13 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!