Inhibition of hippocampal Jun N-terminal kinase enhances short-term memory but blocks long-term memory formation and retrieval of an inhibitory avoidance task
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 897–902, February 2003
How to Cite
Bevilaqua, L. R. M., Kerr, D. S., Medina, J. H., Izquierdo, I. and Cammarota, M. (2003), Inhibition of hippocampal Jun N-terminal kinase enhances short-term memory but blocks long-term memory formation and retrieval of an inhibitory avoidance task. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 897–902. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02524.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2003
- Received 26 August 2002, revised 12 December 2002, accepted 13 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!