Direct and indirect interactions between cannabinoid CB1 receptor and group II metabotropic glutamate receptor signalling in layer V pyramidal neurons from the rat prefrontal cortex
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 981–990, March 2003
How to Cite
Barbara, J.-G., Auclair, N., Roisin, M.-P., Otani, S., Valjent, E., Caboche, J., Soubrie, P. and Crepel, F. (2003), Direct and indirect interactions between cannabinoid CB1 receptor and group II metabotropic glutamate receptor signalling in layer V pyramidal neurons from the rat prefrontal cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 981–990. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02533.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2003
- Received 28 November 2002, revised 13 December 2002, accepted 2 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!