Syntaxin I modulation of presynaptic calcium channel inactivation revealed by botulinum toxin C1
Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1303–1305, March 2003
How to Cite
Stanley, E. F. (2003), Syntaxin I modulation of presynaptic calcium channel inactivation revealed by botulinum toxin C1. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 1303–1305. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02536.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
- Received 16 November 2002, revised 11 December 2002, accepted 9 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!