Mu- and delta-opioid receptor antagonists decrease proliferation and increase neurogenesis in cultures of rat adult hippocampal progenitors
Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1159–1172, March 2003
How to Cite
Persson, A. I., Thorlin, T., Bull, C., Zarnegar, P., Ekman, R., Terenius, L. and Eriksson, P. S. (2003), Mu- and delta-opioid receptor antagonists decrease proliferation and increase neurogenesis in cultures of rat adult hippocampal progenitors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 17: 1159–1172. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02538.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
- Received 16 November 2002,revised 20 December 2002,accepted 6 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!